Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Back To Beading

 I spent many years creating one-of-a-kind freeform bead jewelry. I gave it a rest to experiment with other mediums such as metal, photography, and digital art, all of which I still do but beading has called me back. 

I recently pulled some unfinished projects from my bead stash and decided to finish them. Some of my beaded bracelets take up to 30 hours to complete, while my freeform beaded necklaces can take up to 75 hours or longer. 

I also spent many years teaching classes on sculptural and freeform beadwork. I am planning to post some tutorials in the near future so that people may get started in the wonderful world of bead art and needlework.

These are a couple of freeform beaded cuff bracelets that I decided to finally finish. I am loving the way they turned out and decided they deserve to be shared rather than sit in a bead cabinet.

Subscribe to my blog to keep up to date on upcoming posts, classes, and tutorials.






No comments:

Back To Beading

 I spent many years creating one-of-a-kind freeform bead jewelry. I gave it a rest to experiment with other mediums such as metal, photograp...